South Valley Running Club
Membership in the South Valley Running Club is a must for individuals living in the South Santa Clara County area who are interested in training, running and socializing with other individuals who are interested in promoting running for health, fitness, and fun.
The club sponsors weekday and weekend runs, socials, monthly meetings, and upcoming races. The club's extensive network of runners provide an easy way for other members to hook up for easy runs, tempo runs, or goal oriented training programs for that next marathon or ultra distant event.
Membership includes the benefits listed above as well as discounts on local races and at select running and fitness stores.
Click here for information on membership benefits. Benefits
Download Membership Form [pdf] or
$10-Students (under 18)
For additional information please contact:
South Valley Running Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 323
San Martin, CA 95046-0323
Order Your Club Shirts Online
To order your SVRC team shirt follow these instructions.
Front of Shirt
|Shortsleeve, Longsleeve & Singlet's for
both Men and Women
Order yours today.
Order a few or as many as you like.
Sizes S to XXL
Back of Shirt
1. Click on Order Club Shirts to open the Shirt company website.
2. The next page is titled "Pick Your Graphic". You will see the SVRC logo displayed. Under the logo on the right click "Choose this design"
3. The next page is titled "Pick Your Style". Here choose the type of shirt you want.
4. The next page is titled "Pick Your Size". You make your choice; there is a sizing chart available to help you choose a proper fit.
5. The next page is titled "Pick Your Location". Here you choose "Back"
6. The next page is titled "Would you like something on the Front?". Go to the bottom of the screen and in the Special Instructions Window enter "The graphic should be located on the upper left chest area". This lets the company know to place a small version of the logo on the front of the shirt. Now click "Go".
7. The next page is titled "Pic your Graphic". Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find our logo. Click "Choose this design".
Non Harassment Policy
The South Valley Running Club is committed to providing a social atmosphere free from harassment.
WHAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT?
Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other visual, verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment. Sexual harassment may take many forms—subtle and indirect, or blatant and overt.
• It may be conduct toward an individual of the opposite sex or the same sex.
• It may be aimed at coercing an individual to participate in an unwanted sexual relationship.
• It may consist of repeated actions or may even arise from a single incident if sufficiently egregious.
Sexual harassment can occur in a variety of situations. These are examples of sexual harassment, not intended to be all inclusive.
• Unwanted jokes, gestures, offensive words on clothing, and unwelcome comments and repartee.
• Touching and any other bodily contact such as scratching or patting a person's back, grabbing an individual around the waist, or interfering with an individual's ability to move.
• Repeated requests for dates that are turned down or unwanted flirting.
• Transmitting or posting emails or pictures of a sexual or other harassment-related nature.
• Displaying sexually suggestive objects, pictures, or posters.
• Playing sexually suggestive music.
If any member feels they were harassed by another club member during a club sponsored event please notify a board officer as soon as possible. Confidentiality will be maintained at all times and specific actions will be discussed prior to implementation.
The board reserves the right upon discussion and evaluation to take appropriate action including expulsion of any member found to be in violation of this policy. Expulsion from the club is immediate. The member will forfeit any remaining annual club dues.